• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting to youtube issues

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to export my project from Premier Pro into Youtube I keep getting Error Code 403. I've tried different (Present) and (Format) but I keep getting Error Code 403. Can anyone help me on this? August 2022 on PC Windows. for reference the image is what I keep seeing after it finishes encoding

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on the latest Premiere Pro version?

There is a known issue when publishing to Facebook that Adobe is working on,

please confirm so that we address the issue with Youtube as well on the user voice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the creative cloud app, my premiere pro is up to date. My pc itself currently has no updates at the time as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to get around the error or what exactly does it mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did vote after but a bit of an update after working on trying to get it to upload it worked maybe after 3 hours of trying but nothing changed in terms of a setting change unless me closing premiere pro arounnd 50 times and reloading it as well as clearing out all the random export files that won't upload to youtube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stone5D42,

Sorry about this. It's a bug preventing you from automatically uploading to YouTube. The current workaround is to upload manually. Have you tried that? Can you show us a screenshot of the error? I will also upvote the bug and tell the product team that the issue persists. There is also this bug: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/33923008--bug-error-upon-up...

Feel free to upvote there too.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been able to upload it manually. I am running into an issue of a drop in quality when doing that for whatever reason though.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HiStone5D42,

Sorry. Can you show us a screenshot of the Export Settings you are using? I hope we can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are the export settings I have generally been using when encoding and exporting to youtube, and to my computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a pretty terrible bug, Stone. I raised it with the product team. For now, I think you'll have to manually upload these files to YouTube. Really sorry about that.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines