• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting with an adjustment layer

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime i try to export with my adjustment layer with my lut and intensity turned down to my liking with my edits, it doesnt work. please help! 

TOPICS
Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sv_adam,

We're sorry to hear about this. What exactly happens when to try to export? Is it giving any errors, or is the preview/color looking inaccurate?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export and play it back on the mp4 on quicktime it doesnt show the edits i exported with

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the media, and what color space is it? What is the color space of your sequence, and of the export?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Canon 5D Mark 4 C-log video with a lut and edit on a adjustment layer. The intensity I reduce on purpose through the later and I don’t like to use the lut export in the export tab because the intensity is too high.
H264
Why is it not exporting the edits on the adjustment layer?

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you using the LUT for? Typical normalization, or ... ?

If for normalization of log media, you can also apply a LUT via the Creative tab's Look slot, then back off the intensity through the control for that on that tab. Which is actually the way I strongly suggest applying tech/normalization LUTs anyway.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we do a video chat so I can get some help, the companies are waiting for this project asap. I need help asap

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, first ... I'm another user of course, not a staffer. And though I am oft willing to do that sort of thing, getting ready to head out for the long weekend, won't be back in the shop until Tuesday.

If you post your steps in some detail here, I can comment back on them during that time.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So in ecport view it looks good, everything looks fine. After I export i look at the exported file and it didnt export the adjustment layer. Im thinking about switching to divinci resolve or FCP, to get the tasks done. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you re-import the file into Premiere? If so, does it look the same as within Premiere prior to export?

As if you're using say QuickTime player on a Mac to check your Premiere exports, there will be differences. Mac setup their ColorSync utility for some reason to run with a Rec.709 video gamma of 1.96, rather than the standard 2.4.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines