• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

exporting with constant AUDIO rate

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For uploading a video in a webinar tool, i need frame rate AND audio rate to be set to constant. I found the CBR for the frame rate. Where can i set the audio rate to 'constant'?

thx. for your help.

TOPICS
Audio , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The audio will automatically be output constant because it is a part of the video file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob, that is not what their tech support says, see below:

Monique23886893zgs1_0-1657606447142.png

i've been searching the premier pro, but can't find they way to make the audio rate constant. Leaves me in limbo.

if you have an idea for a work around, much appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never heard of a constant bit rate for audio ... interesting. What's the point, I wonder?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can actually articulate that...:)
Their Tier 2 support told me that the variable audio rate might cause de video file not to play - and in a recorded event, that is crucial. 
I asked them which setting they use themselves, and then nobody spoke about the constant audio rate anymore. so i think it was just a very anxious intern....
and i'm glad no one else here on the forum heard about it. (I thought i was going mad....)

thx all for your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Audio capture and recording time is always constant, it's never 'Variable Frame Rate' like video capture. Which is different from bitRATE, which is how many bits per second are recorded to file.

Silence doesn't write much bits, does it? Hmmm ....   😉

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines