Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exports from pp 2022 wont play in Windows media player

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all

So 2022 is such a bad version of premiere , the worst ever i've come across - really

So H.264 exports or even quicktime export won't play at all in windows media player - only in VLC player

any ideas why ?

thanks !

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarelkeren!

Sorry to hear that. Are you getting any error codes or messages? Is it with a particular project?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, the file just not playing... no errors 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi for me it the same but it works with the H264 format , but it the same with quicktime...

"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing."-- Dale Carnegie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very odd this, as on my Win10 rig all exports just work, so I can't replicate this. I wonder what is going on there ... huh. Past being both on Windows, of course. But on one of you, it's both H.264 and QT files, on the other, only the Qt ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines