• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extensions installed but Premiere doesn't access or show up

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having a problem with extensions for the last 2 months. The installer will say it's successful but nothing shows up in Windows>Extensions. Restarted computer and program numerous times and no changes. The extensions are present in CEP>Extensions but won't be accessible regardless which version of Premiere Pro I'm using (2017, 2018 or 2019). Anyone know what can fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What extensions?

Do you have the latest versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Extension I'm trying to get to work right now is the FirstCom panel that lets me login to my account and search through Premiere. I'm on latest versions, no updates needed. I've also been unable to get Vimeo Panel working or a few other third party ones yet when I go to CEP>Extensions I can see all of them in the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would contact support from the extension's website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We got it to work on another computer so I don't think the extension is the issue. The fact it's been ANY extension I've tried to install over the last 2 months leads me to think Adobe Premiere is doing something different than normal but I can't for the life of me find the issue since I can see them installed where they should be. On this list only the Motion Bro extension pops up on my extension list in Premiere and was installed same way as everything else. I've contacted the ones who created the extensions and they can't explain why it doesn't work since they can open it on their end no problem.

Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 2.28.02 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Have you solved the problem in the end? Cause I'm facing the same issue but with Motion bro extension.

I have installed it but it is not accesible on the extension window on Premiere Pro.

If you could share your experience it would be of a great help!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same i can't access extensions on my mac but i've installed it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe downgrading to the Point when it worked? I can see that this might cause (or solve:-)  different problems, though worth a try maybe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines