Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

External Hardware Control Console for Audio in Premier

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Looking for an external control console for audio control in Premier. I purchased a Presonus Fader Port 8, they say its compatable.  Got the faders to respond and sync with premier, recording level keyframes and such - though it seems I have to reset the control console prefernences evertime in Premier, also the "Bank" feature to get to tracks beyond the 8th doesn't seem to work.  I've seen videos of people doing it and I think I got everthing set, what am I missing?  Presonus tech support no help. Any suggestions for a solution that does work with Premiere.  Don't need anything fancy, really just fader control (I like physical control panels over having to use a mouse when mixing multiple tracks. 🙂  

Thanks Adam

[personal info deleted by mod]

TOPICS
Audio , Hardware or GPU , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The best place to ask this ... is actually in the Audition forum, as any control that will work with Premiere for audio will also work with Audtion. And the most audio savvy people, who do a lot of audio and tend to have audio control surfaces hang 'there'.

Fwiw, my Tangent Elements panel is actually mappable into a pretty sweet audio track mixer control, but then, that's a wee bit expensive to get just for audio work ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines