Extracted MOGRT (aegraphic) does not show updates when relinked in Premiere Pro

Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a MOGRT that is imported into Premiere Pro. I needed to update it, but for some reason it refuses to export correctly from After Effects. I've exhausted all potential issues I can think of and found online, so I decided I would try updating the .aegraphic that was extracted from the MOGRT when it was originally imported in PP.

I successfully extracted it, updated it, then rezipped, and renamed it back to what it was. In Premiere I made the reference in the project offline, then relinked it to the updated version, but the updates do not show up.

Is there a cache someone I have to clear to get it to update? I've tried in AE/PP 2021 and 2022 (most recent versions)

And yes, I know I should export the updates as a MOGRT, but it will not export correctly.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple resources ... first, a new article on the Frame.io blog on Dynamic Link issues, a long detailed read, by Jarle Leirpoll ... one of the best sources on Pr, Ae/Pr work out there ...

Frame.io article on Dynamic LInk Pr/Ae by Jarle Leirpoll

And a free ebook provided by Adobe ... by Jarle, of course ... covering making mogrts in Ae for deployment in Pr. This may also help with that problem getting that mogrt out of Ae ...

Jarle’s Making Mogrt’s ebook on Adobe blog

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for those resources, Neil. Unfirtunately, they did not provide any insight or resolution to my issue.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At this point, I would suggest working with the folks on the Ae forum ... something is wrong with that file.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines