Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Eyedropper for levels

Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to define "true white" in a video? I don't talk about white balance, I mean to make the brigtness of white to be exactly #ffffff (or at least close)

In photoshop I would just add a levels adjustemtn and use the eyedropper for white and click on a white area in my image.

Is there a same way in premiere? The levels effect in premiere is super complicated and not that intuitive like in photoshop.

If there isn't something like this, how can I make my background of my video true white without masking everything?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try the effect "color replace". Just adjust the "match" setting to something higher perhaps if there is variant or gradient to your background. You may need a dirty mask if anything in your foreground resembles that color. Kind of like keying in a way.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines