Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facing green noise problem in every video

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello good people,

I beg expert support to get rid of the problem I am facing so far in Adobe premier pro. And I am unable to render a single without having green bar error (see attached photo). I have also switched to the mercury playback engine software only, still the problem is same. 

Anyway, I could not solve this issue and it is very frustrating finding a error after rendering. I do appreciate expert opinion soon. Thank you in advance! Premier pro.PNG

Kind Regards

Rezaul Karim 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you on Mac or Pc ?

which version of premiere pro ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Windows 10 and just a couple weeks before I bought premier pro so the version would be 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your graphic card driver up to date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your time and reply!

Do you mean roll back driver? If so then my roll back driver is disable (see attached). If it is different would you please guide me? 

Unbenannt.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't rely on Windows.  Go directly to the Intel site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good advice.  Premiere is so reliant on compatible drivers...this is a must.

Do you have Lumetri on this vision?  I have found when updating PP versions, Lumetri often requires a driver update to function correctly.

Cheers

Brett

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already updated my driver still my problem exist, it is really frustrating. Dear experts please assist. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open your project and go to File>Project Settings>General and switch the renderer to "Software Only" mode. If that doesn't work, use the toolbar at the top to open your Media Preferences. On Mac, go to Premiere Pro>Preferences>Media and uncheck "Hardware accelerated decoding" then restart Premiere to see if the glitch is still there. If you're on PC, go to Edit>Preferences>Media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your time and suggestions!

I tried all of them but still glitch exist. How people are using Adove premier pro? 

I love all the fetchers of adove premier pro, unfortunately I could not use it. 

Please suggest it any other ways to solve this problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines