• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fade from Black causes pixelation

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted about this problem some time ago and apparently no one esle had experienced it. I just lived with it for a while and it seemed to stop for some time, but now the issue is back. I'm hoping by posting some screen shots this time, others will be able to recognize where my issue might be.

A general description of what is hapenning and what you'll see in the screenshots:

When I fade up from black at the beginning of a sequence the frames in the dissolve are very pixelated. Once the transition is complete, there are no more pixelation issues, including the dissolve out at the end.

In the screenshots, I have captured approximatley halfway through the dissolve in. Hopefully you can see what I'm talking about. The image looks very pixelated, and it looks this way throughout the entire dissolve in. The last shot is how I have it set up in my sequence. You'll see I have black with a 12 frame dissolve in. I know there are other ways I could do this dissolve, and in this case those may work, but a lot of times I'm doing green screen work and do not really have the option of putting the dissolve directly on the clip.

TIA 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try unchecking Composite in linear color in the sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This did not work but thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines