Failed install of Premiere Pro v 22.1.2 on a Mackbook Pro

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am installing Premiere v 22.1.2 from Creative Cloud onto my M1 Pro. Installation will get to about 92% and fail. The error code I recieve is (183)

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro18,3

Chip: Apple M1 Pro

Total Number of Cores: 10 (8 performance and 2 efficiency)

Memory: 16 GB

System Firmware Version: 7429.61.2

OS Loader Version: 7429.61.2

Below is the error log recieved:

Exit Code: 183
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 3 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error (Code = 183) executing in command 'RunProgramCommand' for package: 'AdobePremierePro22AllTrial', version:22.1.2.1
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobePremierePro22AllTrial Version: 22.1.2.1). Error code: '183'
WARN: Attempt to register application "/Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro 2022/Adobe Premiere Pro 2022.app/Contents/Frameworks/PhotoshopServer.app" failed
WARN: Warning (Code = 186) executing in command 'RegisterApplication' for package: 'AdobePremierePro22AllTrial', version:22.1.2.1
WARN: Program "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Keyfiles/Premiere Pro/22.0/CustomHooks/dvaPlistGen2016" failed with exit code: 5
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi FNE,

Sorry for your issue.

You can try the steps in the following article: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/fix-error-183.html

If it doesn't help, use the Adobe Cleaner tool to remove all the Adobe apps and install again: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines