• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FAQ: How to get free video clips from Adobe Stock

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you aware that there are free video clips that you can download on Adobe Stock to edit with and use in your projects? These have no watermark and are free to use (check Adobe Stock for any restrictions). I don't believe there is an easy way to locate free clips within Premiere Pro; however, I discovered an excellent way to do this in concert with the Adobe Stock website.

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 2.27.12 PM.png

1. Go to the Adobe Stock Web Page for Free Elements: https://stock.adobe.com/free.
  2. Search for the kind of video you are looking for on the web page.
  3. Sort by Asset Type > Video in the left column of the web page. Check the results.
  4. "Save to Library" by clicking the heart-shaped icon for the video clips you like (and choose the Library you want the clip to go into).
  5. In the Library panel in Premiere Pro, open the Library you saved your choices to.
  6. Click on the Shopping Cart icon in the Library, and a licensing dialog appears momentarily - your free clip is now licensed.
  7. Right-click and choose "Add to Project."
  8. The clip is downloaded and placed in your project.

Try it and see if it works for you!

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 2.27.54 PM.png

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can this post be set as a sticky? 

I had hoped Adobe would have short 20 second free samples clips of R3D, BRAW, Pro Res RAW etc so we could trouble shoot and test our systems using the exact same video clips. That would make trouble shooting easier. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can pin the post. I only get 3, though, so it may appear on a rotating basis. I think your idea is a cool one. Maybe I can cook up such a thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posting it once or twice a month should work OK. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most camera makers provide sample footage.

Here are some:

When it comes to workflows, Adobe publishes one of the best guides available online via FrameIO for free: https://workflow.frame.io/.  While free, it will prompt readers to enter an email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome!

Is it okay to include this here?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/video-lounge-discussions/a-giant-list-of-free-stock-assets-for-video-...

I tried posting it in this forum a little while back but it got moved to the Video Lounge. I don't think very many people saw it but I feel like some folks might find it helpful. If it's against policies or something I'll remove it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can only seemto find "free with trial".......referring to signing up for Adobe stock.

I hate it when an app I am already paying for tried to continuously sell me "more".....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David,

Sorry. You should be able to grab free clips. Have you tried: https://stock.adobe.com/free?

Let us know if it works.

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm unable to find them 

Can you help me sorting this out as I want to start a gaming channel and a site and for that I really need because there's not much available for free.

Will be grateful.

Regards,

Marsh

sad cat.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines