Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fast(er) change of text color?

Participant ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 
I have the need to have texts in PP with words written in different colors. I understand how this is done "manually" by entering the new value for the text color I want in the Graphics panel. But this is a very time consuming way of solving my problem. So - is there a shortcut? A macro? A template that can be called by a macro? A pre-set "text-color-list" like in MS Word wherte I can set styles for how different texts should appear( Headline , headline 2 etc.) or like the same in InDesign....
Thanks in advance! HÃ¥kan

TOPICS
Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Hello:

I'm afraid that what you're asking for is not a feature of Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

I'm afraid that what you're asking for is not a feature of Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since there where no soloution for this (thanks for that answer!) I made a small work-around: I created a word-document with boxes of the preferred colors and had that document up on the screen, When I then needed to color a part of the text, I used the eye-dropper tool and picked up the correct color and changed the text color. It saves a lot of clikcs, even if it is not a perfect soloution! /H

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines