Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fatal Korean typing error issue

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm typing the Premier caption.

Even if the 'ins' function is released, the letters inserted in the middle are overwritten.;;;

When spacing, the input is overwritten over the next letter.

It drives me crazy.

Looking at the situation,

There is no problem with text documents and it only occurs in the Premier.

It seems to be a problem that does not occur in English but only occurs in Korean fonts.

Most of the trainees in our school
He says he doesn't need a program that's uncomfortable even with these small problems.

Because of the stress caused by this problem, many students
The 'final cut' lecture was preferred as a video program for the next semester.

1.PNG

2.PNG  

3.PNG

  

Honeycam 2021-12-26 03-01-56.gif

Honeycam 2021-12-26 03-02-50.gif

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

We were able to internally reproduce a problem on Mac and Win using the release build of Pr 22.1.2 with Korean input and an Adobe font that supports Korean (Source Han Sans KR). We believe that the problem is already fixed in the current Beta builds. So for anyone who is able, our suggestion is to install the latest Beta build of PrPro (Pr22.2xBeta093) using the Creative Cloud Desktop app. For those who cannot or prefer not to install Beta builds, the problem should be fixed with the next public

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue since 22.1.1 update.

Hope that they fix it as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post that here, where the Adobe engineers read all threads:
https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are watching this thread as well as the uservoice ones and trying to understand what is going wrong for our Korean customers. The problem that we have right now is that we cannot internally reproduce it. Te help us do that, it would be very good to get the following information from folks are seeing the problem:
(1) What platform is it happening on (mac or win)?
(2) What Font are you using and are you sure it's a font that supports all the needed Korean characters?
(3) What keyboard input language/source are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a serious error in the Korean subtitles.

When modifying in the middle, the letters in the back are automatically deleted.

Please check my video file...

It's so uncomfortable when I work, so please tell me the solution.

Please check it quickly. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Universal Text Engine's applied, graphic text interface works odd.

I'm using the English(International) version of PPro on Windows 11 operating system.

Sequential typing of Korean text is working expectedly, but PPro messes up texts in the text box when inserting texts in the middle of letters.

att1.gif

After the update, PPro indicates the letter in combination by displaying blue underbars. (Korean typing needs 2+ keystrokes to complete a letter)

While combining a Korean letter, PPro automatically selects a letter after the cursor and makes it vanish with the spacebar input. And the cursor jumps one letter forth.

Please, tell me how to get rid of this strange behavior!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Is this a software bug? Help me please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is very fatal to the person who enters Korean.
Most Koreans suffer from this text bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

어도비에서 빨리 고치기를 바라는 수밖에요..

한글 모드에서 단축키입력이 안되는 것도 참고 써왔는데, 결국 올 것이 왔네요.

세상에.. 이게 만들어진지 30년이 넘은 프로그램이 보여주는 모습이라니...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post that here, where the Adobe engineers read all threads:
https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 🙂

I'm a Premiere User in Korea.

I just got a new version of Premier Pro which is ver.22, and there is some problem with Korean keyboard. 

When I am typing Korean, the Korean Alphabet order is randomly changed, messed up by itself, so we are having a hard time to type in Korean.

I also tried with the other computers and it happened to all the other computers.

I hope let you know what this problem is, and hope we don't get this problem anymore. 

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We were able to internally reproduce a problem on Mac and Win using the release build of Pr 22.1.2 with Korean input and an Adobe font that supports Korean (Source Han Sans KR). We believe that the problem is already fixed in the current Beta builds. So for anyone who is able, our suggestion is to install the latest Beta build of PrPro (Pr22.2xBeta093) using the Creative Cloud Desktop app. For those who cannot or prefer not to install Beta builds, the problem should be fixed with the next public release of PrPro.

For anyone who is able to try to reproduce the same problem using a current beta build, PLEASE LET US KNOW if it is fixed for you or not. Thank you very much for your support and we apologize to the Korean community for any stress this may have caused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer.

I solve the problem with the Beta ver as you said, and I'm so happy that I solve it faster than I think!

Hope we don't have the same problem for the next ver.

Thank you again. 🙂

HAPPY NEW YEAR from Korea!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for checking and I'm glad it worked for you. Fixes in Beta builds are always rolled into the next stable version so it should be fixed in the next releae of PrPro as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello! this problem just occured on my Latest version of premiere pro (version 22.4)

To solve the problem, I downgraded to 22.31, and It worked.

It seems likes the same problem is now back on the program.

Please check this bug for users in Korea. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines