Feature request: double-click keyframe to change value

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current year is 2022, and I *still* (AFAIK) cannot double-click on a keyframe in "Effect Controls" to change its value. Instead, I must position the time indicator to that keyframe (I do know how to hop to that quickly) and then click on the actual value on the left.

In AE, I can double-click on a keyframe and change its value. I can do this no matter where the time indicator is positioned.

I have tried shift-clicking, alt/opt-clicking, etc just to be sure I'm not missing something. If there is a way to do this, I would *love* to be set straight by some kind soul.

The occasional lack of consistency between UI among AE/PS and Premiere is maddening. I would think by now  - again, it's currently 2022 - this would have been taken care of a while back.

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Carlos, upvoted.

Note that you can now click to indicate how important you think a suggestion is: Not at all, Important, or Critical.

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines