• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File import failure metadata (XMP) has been disabled

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to import .mov files into premiere pro, some are working however a few keep coming up with file import failure - we were unable to open the file on disk. It also says File importer detected an inconsistency in the file structure. This file's metadata (XMP) has been disabled. I tried to change the file to .mp4 in media encoder however comes up with file import failure as well. Some forums suggest that its a space issue but I defnitely have enough space on my laptop and on the external hard drive i'm using to import the files. Someone please help 😞

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the poor experience. What is the source of the media files (captured on a camera/screen recorded files)? Are you able to import these files using Media Browser? Also, have you tried moving the file to some other location & importing it from there?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey I've just hit this problem and I've used the same camera and same settings with the media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines