Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filmconvert Nitrate + Prores RAW + 4k failure

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have footage shot in apple prores RAW (ninja V) and Filmconvert 3.11. When exporting HD files, no problem, but when i want to export in 4k, the file plays with glitches and the image jumps foward and back. When I delete the filmconvert plugin from the adjusment layer, the 4k export si perfect. 

Anyone with the same problem?

Any solution?

PD: I'm using latest premier pro version. 23.1

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you also checked with Filmconvert's support site?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have not an answer from them yet.

Daniel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post back if you do hear from them. The dance between the software devs and plugin devs is not always a smooth one ... unfortunately.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE:

Rolled back to Premiere 22.6.3 and is it working perfect.

The problem is there with premiere 23.0 and 23.1 updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guesstimate is that FilmConvert the Plugin needs updating to work with Pr2023. I know there are numerous under-the-hood changes to the pipeline in the new version, so that would be logical.

As someone who's got the full RG suite among other things, I'm also always concerned with new Adobe apps ... will my plugins work off the bat, or ... not? Gotta test that every time.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE:

Filmconvert said that they couldnt replicate the problem. So it´s probably something in my configurtation that is creating the error. Also can be realted to the fact that the last Nvidia driver makes premiere to playback a black screen with prores RAW footage. So I had to roll back to a early version of the Nvidia driver. Hopefully is something that Adobe or nvidia can fix for the newer versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you on 517.40? That seems the most stable/recent Nvidia driver available.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines