• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filtre chromatique

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Le filtre chromatique a disparu sur version 22.3 PP, OS Montery, apple M1max. Où se trouve t'il ?
Merci pour vos réponses.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which specific one? There are several with Color in the name. And which bin was it in within the Pr2021 program? I know some of the "obsolete" bin things are not available on an M1. They weren't going to write new code for an effect that has long been declared awaiting burial.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

L'effet filtre chromatique était dans la boîte "effet vidéo" -> correction colorimétrique -> filtre chromatique...

Il est d'ailleurs bien mentionné sur le site Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oui mais personnellement lorsque je suis le chemin d'accès, il n'y a pas cette effet.. Et même si, je tape filtre chromatique dans la barre de recherche il n'y a rien du tout

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I noted, if it was in the Obsolete section before, on the M1's that's now gone.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Donc il n'y a aucun moyen de récupérer l'effet ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checking on this.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leave Color effect - Green is isolated. As shown in. v.15.4Leave Color effect - Green is isolated. As shown in. v.15.4

Bonjour,

My colleague Sebastien helped me on this one. Is the Leave Color effect the one you are looking for? If so, it's working in Premiere Pro 15.4 but not at all in the current version. That's a problem. 

I was able to work around the problem by creating a .mogrt in After Effects containing the obsolete effect. It still works inside Premiere Pro, even with the Apple Silicon version on my M1 MacBook Pro.

It's not very tricky to do, but let me know if you need help or try that. I would be happy to help you create such a .mogrt.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, je rencontre le même problème avez vous trouvez une solution ? Merci d'avance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think we're having an issue of language translations here. As in the English version, no effect is listed as color chromatic.

These are the effects in the Obsolete bin in Pr2022 ... nothing "chromatic" ...

RNeilHaugen_0-1652289538277.png

These are the 'current' color effects ... again, nothing "chromatic" ...

RNeilHaugen_1-1652289726212.png

What do you need to do? Perhaps if we know that, we can suggest a replacement.

And ... @Kevin-Monahan  ... perhaps you could run down which effect would in the French version be the "filtre chromatique" ?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil,

Our engineer, Sebastien says it is probably, "Leave Color." Let's see. It's a cool effect and easy to work with. No crazy controls.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe you know the name of effect in french ? "leave" for quitter ou laisser in french but i dont find my happiness sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour, merci pour votre réponse, je souhaite faire un filtre noir et blanc avec uniquement le rouge de visible.

Je suis sur la derniere version de premiere pro. 

dans "effet vidéo" et "obsolete" je n'ai pas ce qu'il faut

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Troma,

Yes, I think I know what you're talking about. Do you want to create the effect in "Schindler's List" where the girl had the red coat and everything else was black and white? That is the Leave Color effect, as shown in this thread. 

I'm afraid you will need to use v.15.4 to use the effect. If you have After Effects, you can create a .mogrt with the effect and use that if you desire.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the Color workspace, the Lumetri panel, go to the HSL tab.

Set the key of Hue to everything but red, moving either the end triangles or the center white bar to adjust ... then set the Saturation control down below in the HSL panel to 0.

You should now have only the color your Hue key tool is set to allow through.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines