• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Final video in 4k seems to display a pulsing brightness change from the original video footage

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have taken some Drone video shots that were shot in 4k 60fps and edited them in Premiere Pro CC.  When compared to my source/original video, the end product when exported has this steady and timely pulsing change in brightness. It is continuous throughout the video at the rate of about a pulse every half second.  At first I thought it might have been the drone but the original video clips do not have this. Its only after edited in Premiere Pro.  Any idea what this might be? And thank you for any advice/help you can share.

Best regards,

Andy

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever figure this out? I have the exact same situation.  1080p export is fine. 4k pulses.  4k base video from mavic 2 pro.  Base video plays fine.

I am on a new computer that is an absolute beast. I7 64bg ram 3080 video card all ssd. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should have poked a little more.  For anyone else having this weird issue that doesn't seem to have many google hits - here's what I found - 

When I had a 4k video and was producing 4k extract, I would leave the Preset at "Match Source".  That has always worked for me on different computers in the past.

All I had to do was choose any of the other Presets.  "High Quality 2160p 4k" gives me great results.

Happy editing!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines