Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flashy video playback and a lots of error messages on m1 studio max

Participant ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using the latest version on the M1 studio max for a few weeks until today it was fine, now I started a new project and premire went crazy. BUT I started to see this flashy playback problem last week, no matter what footage I gave him it starts to change the exposure. Drive link to the problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13usb4LCvXI2nuSfD_a396TRlI_PML970/view?usp=sharing 

This flashy thing stays on even after export. I onyle managed to export on a different pc to get rid of it, the project file was ok, just opened it on windows and exported without any problem.

My other problem is that I got a million error codes, and dont know why. And my mac today started to generate apart from the .pek files, which still dont know why do I have to see, .mxfindex files as well, so now my contet folder is a complete mess.

Here you can see, that it started to flash the waveform thumbnails, which are mostyl empty btw.

What happened to my premire in the last few days? I did not updated anything, I thought if I switch to mac it would be stable as hell :((((

Pl help, this weekend I need to do 3 same day edit, dont have time to troubleshoot problems like this :(((

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have this option selected in Preferences?

Also, you're editing off an external device. If you bring a file or two to your local SSD, does the issue still occur?

Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 3.27.27 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this exact same problem. I've deleted the media cache and it seemed to remedy the problem momentarily, but it is back. I tried to check the box suggested above and am editing off local drive. Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this same problem and found another post (also with same problem) --- they just reverted to Premiere 22.4 and problem is gone.... I did the same and it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines