Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Flickering/Flashing after uploading on YouTube

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope you are well.

Recently I've faced a problem where my videos on YouTube started to flicker/flashing. There are some videos that don't have this problem but mainly this problem exists.

After exporting from Premiere the video plays and doesn't have any flicker/flashing but after uploading on YouTube it starts going crazy on 1080p and lower resolutions as example:HTTP://youtu.be/2mBELo1pkL8

And here's the video that doesn't have any flashing: HTTP://youtu.be/LVpnzdas5tI

I'm not sure where's the problem. Some videos be okay and some struggle.

I'm looking forward to your help.

♛ I Promised Mom - La Promesse feat. Angst vor Greta (HIGHLITE Remix)🔔 Turn on notifications to stay updated with new uploads!➤ Buy/Stream: https://bit.ly/3...
♛ PREMIERE: Apriori - Nowhere City (Ten Walls Remix) [Runemark]🔔 Turn on notifications to stay updated with new uploads!➤ Buy/Stream: https://bit.ly/3j9I2Kc...
TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the issue arises after uploading, then it's a YT issue. Everything gets re-encoded.

Might want to check if the footage is not clipping and turn off composiet in linear color in the sequence settings.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I will try checking that. 

I also forgot to mention that my background I use is  

29,97 Drop fps

1920x1080

and exported with 10 Mbps bitrate

CBR 1 pass

then I put this background in premiere

it's sequence settings are 1920x1080 29,97 Non drop

exported with Cbr 1 pass

minimum 10 Mbps bitrate

maximum 12 Mbps bitrate

could that be issue?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE: I've attached a short video of visible bug. Some videos are fine,some videos have this glitch. Usually after uploading straight away the video is fine but after some time it starts glitching. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines