Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flickering footage in Premiere Pro CC 2014 but not in Premiere Pro CC 2013

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2014 Aug 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I've been having repeated issues with Premiere Pro CC 2014 on Windows. Basically my footage has a weird strobe/flicker when in the suite and when rendered off even although the footage looks fine, unaltered out of the camera. I rendered off the same footage in the 2013 edition of the software and there is no flicker/strobing going on. I've included one of the worst effected shots in CC 2014 and CC 2013 for comparison.I also experience graphical glitches occasionally when rendering. Please watch below:

Premiere Pro CC 2014 - strobing (300% speed, cropped 15%, RGB curve adjustment, software rendered)

YouTube

Premiere Pro CC 2013 - strobing (300% speed, cropped 15%, RGB curve adjustment, software rendered)

Premiere Pro CC 2013 - no flickering - YouTube

The footage was shot on a Nikon D3200 at 1080p 25fps, aperture 3.5, shutter 1/50, ISO 400.

Editing on a

Dell Optiplex 9020

Intel i5-4570 3.2 Ghz

4 gb Ram

Intel HD Graphics 4600

Windows 7

Has anyone else experienced this issue? My suspicion is an issue with either my graphics card or insufficient RAM.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 127 Replies 127
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

After a lot of render testing, the problem, for me, was happening only when I changed the exposure values (negative values) in the basic settings section from Lumetri Color in Premiere.

So, no exposure correction and it WORKS.

Hope Adobe sees this and corrects it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ZL Tech delivers multiple opportunities to protect the data and security level for real-time business. ZL Technologies leverages unified solutions that enable organizations to solve challenges. ZL develops and distributes enterprise-level software related to SharePoint ArchiveMicrosoft Teams archivingMicrosoft Office 365 email archivingEnterprise data migration, and People Analytics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CheckinAsyst is the digital platform for patient communication and Digital Patient Intake. Also, It offers Effective patient provider communication for patient care. The platform enhances the patient experience with Patient communication tools. The Patient Communication software facilitates communication between health care providers and the patients they serve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines