• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flickering

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm experiencing a flickering problem. This started randomly happening about a week ago with my .MXF files. Here is a link. the clip is 9.8mb. This flickering is occuring in my original media, my proxies, and my exports. However, when I open the same files in Davinci Resolve, there is no flickering happening...I'm literally exporting prores files out of resolve of my original footage to cut in Premiere right now so that the flickering isn't there. I've uninstalled premiere and reinstalled it. If there is something I'm missing or any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate them. Thank you.

flickering file 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the flickering in all kinds of players and Premiere 22.5, so I am guessing its in the original file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problem..mxf XAVC-L file shot from Sony fx6 camera. It's not the original file with the problem, I can confirm that this was not happening in the previous version. I have not found a solution yet... did you figure out a fix to this problem? Would love to know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any Solutions found? I have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with Slog-2 FS5 .MXF footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reverted to v22.4 and it's ok. It looks like a v22.5 bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this worked perfectly 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe read this and know about this bug? I don't see any official Adobe notes here - this problem plagued me for two months before I got around to spending time in forums. I just found the fix in Reddit and see it here - revert to 22.4. Will 22.6 fix this, Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe read this and know about this bug?

By @Mark von Schlemmer

Please post that here, where the Adobe engineers read all threads:
https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working in 22.6 unfort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

went back to 22.4 but it didn't get fixed.  😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1 file I just re-dropped into the time line, and it worked fine. This other one is stuck on flicker in the timeline.  But it's fine in the Source window.  So it's very frustrating! I tried to off-line the media and re-link. I tried to remove the Attributes.  Not sure what to try next.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh no, I cut 3 new scenes in 22.5 the newest upgrade. 

I really hate how every Premiere upgrade drops a week of my Post work.

Sound and Color also dropped out of this long term project.

Then it wasn't opening the new cuts on the old Premiere version.  😕

I'll try 22.4 to fix it -- bc that makes sense, it was working fine a couple of weeks ago. 

Also my rolling credits stopped rolling. I was on Premiere support for TWO HOURS while they tried to figure it out.  Turns out it's just a check box - I found a youtube tutorial.  Not sure what's going on at Premiere support.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having flickering suddenly that wasn't there before on 2 .mxf files.

It's not there in either Master.   

Both are available daylight.

1 was on a gimbel, but we have tons of gimbel movement in other shots in the whole project.

1 is just a handheld over the shoulder in a car.

Just need to fix this and I can export my picture lock. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines