Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font not syncing with Motion graphic template in Premiere

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

Today I ran into a problem trying to install a third party font. I installed the font the way I always do (by rightclicking the fonts and seelcting 'install for all users') and the font was showing up in Premiere but not automatically loading in the motion graphic templates I use. Oddly enough this only was the case for 1 stylestype, namely the semibold style. 

I tried deleting the fonts, re-installing the fonts, installing the fonts in different ways (for example adding a fonts folder to the common files folder of Adobe or installing them through the Adobe Creative Cloud application), re-installing premiere, AE and the entire Adobe Creative Cloud. Alas, thus far my efforts have been in vain. I still get the 'resolve fonts' screen in premiere once I open the project. Is there anyone who knows what might be the problem here? 

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Allright after 3 hours I finally fixed it. Here's the solution: 

The font family I installed consisted of OpenType files. However, I noticed that there were also TrueType file versions of this font family. After installing the semibold font as a TrueType file the templates automatically connected to the semibold font used in the templates

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Allright after 3 hours I finally fixed it. Here's the solution: 

The font family I installed consisted of OpenType files. However, I noticed that there were also TrueType file versions of this font family. After installing the semibold font as a TrueType file the templates automatically connected to the semibold font used in the templates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines