Fonts in Captation tool changes on its own

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm currently on :

Adobe premiere pro 14.9 / MAS OS Big Sur

I'm creating open subtitles, with the captation tool, in Montserrat Semi-bold font.

But it's constantly changing the font on several lines of subtitles, from Montserrat Semi-bold to Montserrat Black, each time I modify a part of one subtitle to put it in italic.
I should precise, when a I put some caracters in italic, I select the word and I chose on "Semi-Bold Italic"... because if I just click on the T icone for italic, it automaticly change my police in "Black Italic"...

It's not realy different, but my boss will see it.

do you know how to fix it please ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm havinng a similar problem.  My italic captions are changing font at random. One caption shows fine, the next comes out in some random font. THis is after importing a clean .SRT file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi peloted26932607!

Sorry to hear that. Have you tried resetting preferences? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premie...

Also, could you provide a screen recording of the issue?

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines