Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts not staying synced

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,
I have a font needed for branding synced with Creative Cloud, but on a daily basis Premiere can't locate it and I have to log out of CC and log back in to re-sync it.
Any idea why this is happening this often? 
Thanks!

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a user-permission issue, which I've had in Windows occassionally.

First, do you use OneDrive for auto-backup of your Documents and User settings? I loaded OneDrive a few months back because someone I was working with wanted to share files via that ... thing.

When I updated several of my CC apps a few days later, they wouldn't actually 'sync' to my user prefs. Kept loading the defaults. I'd delete those, copy in the old, and work. Next day ... same problem.

Because OneDrive was controlling those folders, it wouldn't let the Adobe apps change or add anything to them. It took me several hours to finally get OneDrive OBLITERATED from my machine, and get Windows to allow me and my apps access to the User folders.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Neil!
I am using a Mac with another backup service, but that's a good angle to check out.
Glad you fixed yours!
Cheers,
Colin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines