Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Footage blurry when playing not when paused

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

when my fottage is paused in my timelines the quality of the video is very crisp but as soon as i press play it loses its crispness, it is as if the resolution loses its high quality.  I have a new computer and also I have created proxies for all of my higher resolution clips. also when i export it  at maximum render quality it still stays low resolution. How do I make it stay crisp in its playback?

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ALTaalman97,

in the Program monitor window check you are playing with Full resolution in the combo menu instead of 1/2, or other option. Also, if you are working with proxies the resolution will still be low. Before you export you need to reconnect to the high resolution footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm having the same problem they are and I'm viewing in Full but can't change it to 1/2 or anything else. Any solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The captions I do mean. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marus,

Sorry. It would help if you had more resolutions available besides Full. What is the source footage? Can you show us your Sequence Settings? Any other screenshots you can show us?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Full.JPG

Is this set to 'full' or set to 1/2 , 1/4 1/8?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the opposite problem. When the video is paused the image quality goes down. Anyone know how to solve this? It's no great for coloring with a blurry image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just increase the BITRATE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2023 Jun 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Select the clip, go to sequence and click 'Render Selection.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines