• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Footage clignote sur le timeline - Footage flickering

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Le "footage" (Sony FS5) commence à clignoter sur la timeline et la même chose se reflète dans l'exportation. Le "footage" est correct en lecture sur la caméra ou autre logiciel comme "Catalyst Browse".

The footage (Sony FS5) starts flickering on the timeline and the same is reflected in the export. 

The footage is ok when I read on camera or software like "Catalyst Browse".

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Edgar,

This is strange behavior, indeed. Can you give us the full specs of your computer? Can you share a file I can pass along to the product team?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's actually very strange, but I solved the problem by downgrading the software Premier pro to version 22.0. Here are the specs of my computer: Mac Pro (Late 2013) - 3,5 GHz Intel Xeon E5 6 cœurs - Memoire 32 Go 1866 MHz DDR3 - Graphisme AMD FirePro D500 3 Go.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines