• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Footage has red color cast on timeline

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, so i used to havethis issue before and after an update it was gone for some time but now i has showed up again,  so the footage on the timeline it has red color cast and on the source monitor it looks just fine, so this is pretty annoying as i will need to do color grade so it can not get accurate, you will best understand the issue when you look at the skin tones on the screenshot attached, i edit on Macbook Pro M1 16GB RAM Premiere pro v22.2 and the footage is H.264 Rec.709

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ivanp27539531,

Sorry to hear about this. What is the source of this media? Also, please share a screenshot of the Sequence Settings.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumeet, 

The source of media is Sony A7 SIII, and you will see the sequence setting in the image attached

Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 18.45.34.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is there any possible fix for this, cos now i can notice it does this one every cameras, with the same sequence settings as the clip, all the footage gets saturated, this is quite annoying as the exported video is also saturated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ivanp27539531,

Thanks for the details. Would you mind sharing a download link for one of the sample media with which you are experiencing this issue? Also, have you tried running the app in Rosetta mode & checked if it's generating the correct preview?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will try to get you a download link so you can check it out, this is on Adobe Native for M1, i dont check on Rosseta, what i did is i check the other 2 softwares for video editing and was working well on them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines