• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Footage problems

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey all, i am trying to edit some footage that i filmed with my nikon d3300. Whenever i watch the videos outside of adobe they work fine, but as soon as i import them into adobe premiere pro they get glitchy.(green and black flashes over the footage) I have deleted the media cache, and imported via the media browser option. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your hardware, especially the GPU? Are you on the latest drive? If Nvidia, it's better to use Studio rather than Game-ready drivers.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

intel(r) UHD Graphics.

I have a JVC gy hmu170 video camera and i dont run into any issues with the footage from that camera

do i need a certain graphics card to use the d3300 footage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the rest of your computer specs?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hp laptop. I am using windows 10.  its a brand new laptop maybe had it 2 months. When i bought it i told the guy who sold it to me i needed to run adobe premiere pro and he looked up what i needed and gave me this laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and you believed him?   Don't mean to be snarky, but computer salesmen are not always the best informed... 

Here's the link to the minimum specs for premiere

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines