• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

For ALL users going to NAB 2023!

LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone going to NAB 2023 in Vegas next week ... would love to meet everyone in person!

Please post a reply here ... or of course, use the message option of this forum structure.

Also, when in Vegas at NAB, go to the Adobe booth and check in with support staffer @Kevin-Monahan who is normally at one of the two 'front corner' help desks they have at their HUGE booth.

I'll be checking in several times a day with Kevin, and again, it's always good to actually meet in person.

Also ... they always have a number of the devs and supers around the back of their massive booth, at counters with computers running the software. They'll have Premiere, AfterEffects, and Audtion of course. Typically an animation app also.

But the program heads, the main supers, and some engineers will be there and happy to talk with you about anything on your mind. Along with other users.

A number of the Adobe Community Experts ... (is that what we are now? they keep changing "our name", hard to keep track!) ... will be there, and I know several major regular users always attend. It's pretty easy to meet up at the Adobe booth.

I'm expecting to see "PremiereGal" again, of course, as Kelsey is a regular attendee also. Like so many others. It's a fantabulous way to learn a lot more about this incredibly diverse video post process. 

No one does anything the same as anyone else, which is SO usefully fascinating!

Neil

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the post. I hope everyone stops by the booth. I won't be up front this time. I am going to be demonstrating the latest features for After Effects, and some things from the Beta, so you can find me there.

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, you're a demonstrator around the back now? Cool!

Anyway, hope to see people there ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes! I've demo'd in past NABs. It's been awhile, though. See you there.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines