• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fragment not displayed after exporting

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have a problem when exporting to h264 format, in which part of the project is not displayed. Specifically a scene that was shot in anamorphic. I don't know why it happens exactly and only with this fragment and I need to fix it to finish my work. Any comment will be very helpful! Thanks.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EXPORT SETTINGS.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Ann! Hope you could see my lasy msg with the screenshot. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does it display properly within premiere?  If so, I suggest you try smart rendering

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-what-is-smart-rendering/td-p/10648488

post back with any questions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work. When I unable proxys on Export Settings, screen goes black even if it's displayed normally on the Editing window within Premiere. So then the export comes out with black screen as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so you've disabled proxies within premiere (not the export dialog), you changed your preview format and you've rendered the entire timeline and it plays back properly?  Then you should export with using previews enabled, not proxies...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines