• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame Creation Error: running out of memory?

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My rendering always fails with Frame Creation Error.

I think it's because Premiere starts to use unnecessary amount of memory. I'm trying to render a gameplay footage, the gameplay is 22gb, the camera is 2gb and the voice is 600MB, yet it fills up my 32Gb system memory, and crashes around 60Gb pagefile usage. I tried to create more pagefile on different drive, but didn't help.

Render settings is H.264, 1080P, 60FPS, High profile, 5.2, 2 pass VBR: 60 Target, 80 Maximum.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant render out simple videos right now since the new update.   I'm not getting the same error as you, but a 2 minute clip ususally would take 2-3 minutes to export HD  VBR 1 at like 30mbs .   I just watched media encoder take over an hour to do my simple promo clip for a client.   Ive been done with my edit since 10am.   Its 4:28 now.  And I just finally got a working export.  And guess what?   I messsed up in a spot.  My client needs this by 7pm for a banquet/presentation.

Guess who's hating life right now?  

Anyone else having trouble doing some basic a** sh*  like exporting an MP4 sine the new update?

-Mr. Shaw

Owner/Director

93 Films and Media LLC

(970) 425-FILM

93filmsandmedia@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

proof

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried it with 14.3.2 (build 42) and also the newest 15.0.0, same thing happens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines