• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame.io extension in Premiere

New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add the Frame.io extension to Premiere.  I downloaded the extension through the CC app.  It prompted me to open Premiere in Intel emmulation mode - which I did.  But still nothing.  The plugin doesn't show up under the extensions dropdown menu in Premiere.  Any idea how to fix this?

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which version of Pr2022 are you running? The current is 22.3.1, and that might be necessary. I can't remember which build that came in with for certain, but I think it's this one.

And then ... when I went to the Review workspace that is setup by Premiere for Frame.io operation, it asked for vefication. Which I assumed it could do in-app, but it just sat there with a message saying "Authentication ... proceed in your browser" or something like that.

I finally figured out they meant I had to look in my web browser, where there was a tab asking me to verify my Adobe id. As soon as I did that, then Frame.io started up in my Premiere panel.

Wasn't exactly intuitive to me at least, but I got there.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines