• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame io is useless if you can't log in

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spent several days at NAB being bombarded from multiple booths about how awesome Frame io is. OK...I'll give it a try for a client review. Premiere Review with Frame io page is up and looking for me to sign in. No matter what I do, I cannot either sign in, make a new account, or link to my adobe account.  Wasted over an hour of time trying to get in to this shiny new feature. If I have to waste time trying to use a new feature, I just won't ever try it again.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

I've just figured it out, thanks. A similar, but different situation. I looked back in my email archive and found that, six years ago, someone added me as a team member to their project. I logged on to their Frame.io project with the address I use for my Adobe Account, and that now, (6 years since I last used Frame.io!) was the problem. I logged back in to that team account on Frame.io and changed my email address to a different one from my Adobe ID. It logged in from Premiere after that. Frustr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most users who had an issue had previous accounts, and needed to follow the instructions under the heading "I already created a free Frame.io account with my Adobe ID. How do I get Frame.io for Creative Cloud?" on this page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/frameio-creative-cloud-faq.html

But that doesn't appear to be your issue.

@Patrick Southern might be able to help. He's the Adobe Product Manager for the Frame.io panel, and has been very active in the forum. 

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just figured it out, thanks. A similar, but different situation. I looked back in my email archive and found that, six years ago, someone added me as a team member to their project. I logged on to their Frame.io project with the address I use for my Adobe Account, and that now, (6 years since I last used Frame.io!) was the problem. I logged back in to that team account on Frame.io and changed my email address to a different one from my Adobe ID. It logged in from Premiere after that. Frustrating! I think Adobe needs to put a caveat up on the initial sign in to check if you have a previous account.  Thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good callout. We currently just show a different "Sign In" button if we've found another account. You make a good case for making that more explicit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bboru, Good detective work and thanks for reporting back.

Patrick, thanks for checking in.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for tagging me @Stan Jones!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines