• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame Rate converted / Audio track not displayed

New Here ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm a semi-newbie to video editing but a pro-level audio editor in music. I have a video I am workinig on where I know all the original frame rates were 29.97 fps, but when some clips got edited for some reason they are now at 25.00 fps. When I drag these clips into the timeline, they don't appear to have an audio track, but when I go in to select the file and hit F to show the video and audio, it shows that they are there.If I try to drag the audio in, it won't drag. I have tried changing the video frame rate and that has not helped. I am guessing that the problem is that the audio and video no longer sync up because of the frame rate conversion to 25.00, but I'm having trouble locating the original video file and am really hoping there is a fix for this without starting again - any suggestions are very apprciated.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow - I figured it out, I had to drag the clip into the bin and then drag from there into the time line - great, I'm getting the hang of this! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sould say, drage the AUDIO ONLY clip to the bin and then from there to the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines