• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame size messed up

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to do a video on Premiere Pro which is Portrait, like a phone video, Frame size 1080:1920. Somehow the final video is messed up, meaning it shows all sort of frame sizes. And it's way too small!!! It should be the same size all way through, shoudn't it? And filling the entire phone screen? Can anybody help? Please see screen shot of my New Sequence settings. And the video is attached as well as on Youtube. Screenshot (2).png

TOPICS
Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to change the preview codec to something like iframe mpeg only.

And choose a regular folder instead of one drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Ann Bens, 

Thank you very much for your answer. The saving outside onedrive is done, but which codec do you suggest me to use? I don't have the option of iframe mpeg, but the following on screen shot. Please let me know and thanks for your answer. 

Kind regardsScreenshot (7).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video tiny bit better now, but still messed up. When exporting, I've changed the size under basic video settings. Any other recommendations?Screenshot (8).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Your sequence is 1080 x 1920. ok. But what is your original video resolution ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines