• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

frame substitution recursion error and reloading media at each startup

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting a bit frustrated with PP.  Why is it re-loading media and render files and audio levels onto my sequence in timeline each time I open the project?

shouldn't everything already be loaded?

Also why am I getting consistant "fame substitution recursion attempt aborting after mutlifple tries" error?

I'm using pp 15.20. Mac 11.3

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure about the 2nd error. But that is how Premiere works, no? Premiere is LINKED to all of your files... so when you re-open a project and it has to find the files, link to them and connect them in the sequence.

And sounds like you have a very old version! Premiere Pro just released version 22!

And I am pretty sure they only support the last two versions of the software. I suggest you upgrade!

cheers,

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines