• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Trial Question

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working with this all morning and it looks like it will take a month to learn the basics for me. The trial only last a week. After the trial, your card is billed. What I would like to know is if I dont get the hang of this, can I cancel at any time and only be billed for that time I used it (by month) or is it some sort of yearly contract?

Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guessing the is Premiere Pro.

Moved from Elements forum to Premiere Pro forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I am so overwhelmed right now I don't know if I am coming or going!!!   Stresseed!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOME programs are available Monthly https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Being-charged-for-a-full-year-when-i-m-on-month-to-month/... - links and pictures

If you did not specifically buy the monthly subscription, you have an annual plan with monthly payments... and there is a fee of 50% of the remaining time to cancel early

See this page for more information, including a highlited section from the subscription page https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/cancellation/m-p/12153645
-Purchasing FAQ https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Purchasing-FAQ-How-do-I-purchase-a-Creative-Cloud-members...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, Premiere Pro has only a 7-day trial period, and there will be substantial early cancellation fees for terminating a subscription. The default subscription is an annual plan paid monthly, meaning that you will be committed to a one-year term, with you being billed every month. If you terminate the one-year plan paid monthly early, you will be ordered to pay a termination fee that's half of what you would have paid for all of the unused remaining months of that one-year subscription. However, there is a 14-day total grace period in which you may cancel a subscription without penalty, effective from the date that a trial gets converted to a paid subscription; you must cancel within those first 14 days in order to circumvent the fee, and you will be credited the payment that you initially paid for that subscription.

If you want to do this, then you must select the monthly subscription manually when you order your subscription. This will already cost you 50% more than what you would have paid each month had you signed up for a one-year commitment. So, instead of $21 plus tax for the default subscription, the monthly plan will cost you $31.50 plus tax - right off the bat. (And this is just for the single-app plan.)

So, if you were to stick with the default subscription plan, used it for one month and then canceled the plan within the second month, you would have to pay more than $150 for your one-month use of Premiere Pro - $42 plus taxes for the two months of an active subscription (since subscription cancellations do not become effective until the end of the month that you initiated the cancellation), plus an additional $105 plus taxes for the 10 unused months.

Premiere Elements, on the other hand, is a one-time purchase. No subscription is required for that program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you everyone. I canceled my trial. As I cancelled, they offered my a discount from $20 a mointh to $15...that just pissed me off even more!!!

Anyway, the program is just beyond my skills...thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html may be purchased for a one time fee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Check out Premiere Rush. It's pretty cool and is a lot easier to learn and grow with.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines