• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Freez after "Sending to Media Encoder" Version 22.62

Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since today I can't send timelines to Media Encoder for rendering without Premiere freezing. If I want to render directly, it works. The "Send to Mediaencoder" also works with the installed Premiere BETA version 23.0.0 build 19.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Elwoodjblues1,

Sorry about the issue. Are you having this issue with a specific project or specific source files? Which version of Media Encoder are you using? Have you tried resetting your preferences and clearing the Media Cache?

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like it was a error of the project  file. I created a new one and copied the file of the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to give one more update on this error. I now believe that this is related to Frame.io. I just wanted to send a timeline again in Premiere directly to Frame.io. Premiere crashed as a result. Every further attempt to render the timeline via the Media Encoder failed with the first described consequences. Only with the creation of a new project file, into which I copied my data, I could fix the error. But not the one with Frame.io

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This shouldn't be happening. Would it be possible for you to share your crash logs? Here's how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdvLm4cfKc0. Also, could you share your project files through personal message so we can take a deeper look into this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like to send a current crash log, but unfortunately the last log file that Premiere wrote to the folder is 6 months old. Is it possible that no log file is created when Premiere only "freezes"? I can send you the project file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines