• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Freeze frame, pan out, and place image onto new image.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

The company I work for sells photo prints.
I am trying to freeze a frame from a video, so that it looks like a snap shot. (I know how to get that far.)

I then want to crop that image into a squre.  From there I want to take that square image, and place it into a new image of a wall.

The goal here being a video is taken, a frame is frozen, and then it zooms out and I place the frozen frame image on a wall.

What I don't know how to do is get this transition between video and 2-d image....
I hope this made sense. Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seem like you need two video tracks. On the top video track you let the video play until you get to where you want to freeze the frame. You then make a cut and right click on the second portion of the video clip you just cut and select frame hold option (hold at playhead). From there you have to key frame your zoom, pans, crop, rotate etc. It is easy to do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines