• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Freezing

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my premiere pro was freezing while editing in a workspace. i tried may methods found in the support community but still wont fix. my gpu drivers are updated (game and studio). i have the recommended specs
1650ti, i7-9750h , 16gb ram. ihope someone can help me. thanks

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Do you have the latest premiere pro version?

Please try to: Reset Premiere Pro preferences: FAQ: How to reset preferences in Premiere Pro? Clear the media cache            https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/clear-cache.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did it it was still freezing. btw this is a new project. I have the latest version 15.4.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having the same problem that @Medianita5FB6 described. I did the reset preferences and clear cache that you described, and PP seems to be working just fine for me now. Thanks for the suggestions! @Medianita5FB6 I hope you get a solution soon. It's so frustrating when tech doesn't work like it should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines