Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gamma Shift on .MOV Import from iCloud to CC 2022

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm editing some videos that I took with my iPhone 12 Pro. One video had the grey triangle with an exclamation point when I was downloading it from iCloud from my PC, but I was still able to download it, and it looked normal when watching the video in the Movies & TV app on the PC, so I figured there wasn't an issue.

When I imported the (.MOV) video into the Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2022 editing software, however, the video's coloring looked really weird. It seems as if the Gamma is wrong, but when I use typical color correcting software, it doesn't fix my issue.

I'd be interested in trying any possible fixes. I've looked up some tutorials & other questions, but nobody seemed to have this particular problem - it was often caused by other things.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

I'd be interested in trying any possible fixes. I've looked up some tutorials & other questions, but nobody seemed to have this particular problem -

Thanks!

Its all over the forum...

FAQ: How to fix saturated/over exposed HLG clips PPro v22 - Adobe Support Community 

Premiere Pro V22 - Understanding Color Spaces, HDR, and what that might mean to you - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd be interested in trying any possible fixes. I've looked up some tutorials & other questions, but nobody seemed to have this particular problem -

Thanks!

Its all over the forum...

FAQ: How to fix saturated/over exposed HLG clips PPro v22 - Adobe Support Community 

Premiere Pro V22 - Understanding Color Spaces, HDR, and what that might mean to you - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I guess I was looking in the wrong places - I was only seeing tutorials on dealing with this in export settings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines