• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting Started: Number of Imported Files Doubled

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm following @Maxim Jago Getting Started playlist.

I'm at the stage of importing my files and then moing them into my project. 

I have six mp4 files (from my Galaxy) that I uploaded and then imported into the project. 

But for some reason, I know have 12 files, not 6. I must have a settings wrong (I assume). Any ideas on. how to fix this so this doesn't happen here or when I start future projects.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear LJ_v2,

How's it going? That playlist looks great. I hope you are doing OK with it. 

As far as your clips go, it's kind of hard to understand what's gone wrong. Are these long video clips, or just quick ones? Do you think that some of the clips may have gotten shot without pausing? It doesn't make sense that you'd have fewer clips than show up on your phone. Perhaps some were corrupt or not detected by Premiere Pro. Tough to say! Let us know more info if you can. I hope we can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello there,

Looking at your screenshots, it looks like you had your six clips imported and then it kind of looks like you imported those six clips again. Premiere Pro will allow you to import clips multiple times (there's a preference to stop them appearing in the Project panel).

I can see all the clip names are duplicated and there are matching pairs with the same clip duration. Is it possible you've imported a second time?

Good luck with your edit!

Maxim Jago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines