• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Giving a project to someone else has cause the audio to disappear on some tracks!

Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i have a fairly complex 7 part series on a project. With 80% of it being on multicam. When I gave this over to an assistant to help me deliver the material a big chunk of the multicam audio is missing. It's not offline just blank.

The multicam was originally done by someone else and I have had trouble with getting the correct track to play. With some of them I had to swap out the audio to manually to select the cleanest track. but there doesn't seem to be a pattern as to why some of it went offline.

On saying that when i go into the multicam with the missing audio only one of the tracks are blank the other camera has audio not that this is the best.

One thing i could try it re importing the project over to a drive exactly how it is on my computer does anyone think this would work. And does anyone know why this has happened,

Thank you!

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, bena,

Sorry for the frustration.  I found that copying/pasting old sequences into fresh ones can sometimes help. Importing the items that still work and redoing those that do not into a brand new project can also work. 

Why did this happen? It's hard to say. Collaborating with other editors is often rife with pitfalls if any inconsistencies (like a misbehaving sequence) occur along the way. This case sounds like it has already crossed the Rubicon. In my experience, it is rather hard to backtrack and fix issues that are embedded into your legacy projects.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kevin!!! That helped!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cool, bena! I am glad to help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines