• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glitch after rendering and/or exporting (sometimes with green color)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having a problem with Premiere Pro that is making it useless or impossible to use. There's some random glitch happening that keeps changing as I keep editing. I say that because sometimes I try to fix it in a dumb way  (since I'm working with screen recording on my projects): coping and pasting from the timeline the same footage without the glitch. But, as I said, 5 minutes later the glitch is somewhere else and my "patchwork" turns out useless.

I've also found in the Support Community a post telling me to delete all the media cache. Did that, no effect. I have even tried to change the HD location where my media Cache is located. No effect.

Since the glitch is happening always with the same original footage located on a same layer (and not with other footages in other layers), I've also tried to screen record it again, duplicate my sequence, and replaced the footage for the new one. No effect as well, after 10 minutes you begin to see the random glitch again here and there.

I've also found a post saying that I should change the Project Settings > General > Renderer from GPU Metal to Engine Software only. Did that, no effect.

One thing though I'm not sure if could it be the problem: although I'm using the same Quicktime Player software to screen record my footage, when I import it I see differente fps on the footages: 15.68fps, 58.24fps, 60fps, and some of those footages are mixed in my timeline and the export settings are to 23.976fps.

Really, I have nowhere to run anymore, no idea how to solve it, I'm almost going back to the old FCP7 on an old computer that I have looking for less bugs and more solid work, since I've spent the last 72hs trying to export a 45sec video without any sucess because of the glitches.

I uploaded a video below showing what is happening.

I'd be very grateful if someone could help me over here.

Thanks,

Marlos

I'm using: 

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)

2,9 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i9

32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB

Mac OSX Big Sur 11.1

Latest Premiere Pro Version

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Community posts that I have referred to without any success :  

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/video-glitches-after-importing-green-flashes-distorted-s...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/green-frames-random-glitching-on-export/td-p/8911743?pag...

I thought my video was uploaded but it’s actually attached for download.

Thanks again,

Marlos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, if the Community doesn't work, if nobody can help me with a reply, can I get direct help from Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @marlosb ,

Sorry for this problem. We have improved this workflow in the latest beta builds. Now you should be able to work with screen recordings directly in Premiere Pro without seeing any glitches, rather than first transcoding them to other formats.
You can download the latest Premiere Pro Beta build from Creative Cloud --> Beta apps --> Premiere Pro (Beta).

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

Please let us know how it goes in the beta build. This is also on track to be available in normal builds. We will update you soon. I hope this will help.

If you still see this issue in beta builds, please share your original footage(screen-recording). We will check it at our end and take quick action. 

Thanks,
Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines