• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glitch

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know the cause of the glitch at the very bottom of the screen? It happens in the raw footage sometimes but others it happens after an export. It also changes locations at some points! There are times when I am able to find the glitch in premier and take out that frame, once I re-export it there will be a glitch in a differnt and new location??? Any ideas?? 

It happens at the very beginning of the attached video.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't see the glitch ... where and exactly what do we look for?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It comes up immediately when the video starts at the very bottom. It is like the bottom of the screen jumps up and then back down for 1 frame.  The top picture below has the frame with the glitch at the bottom which looks like a greenish bar on this picture. The second picture is the next frame with no glitch. It happens right at 2 seconds in on the video. Frame with Glitch.PNG

Frame with no Glitch.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I played the video using VLC Media Player.  I see the Glitch.  I can offer no solution.  It happens so fast that I do not think any viewer would notice it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael, 

I agree but unfortunately for this specific episode there were 19 of these glitches that happened so we really want to try to figure out what the cause is if it all possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you could Crop the bottom of the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @AMcClainCTN ,

Was this resolved ? Can you please share the media details (Camera/Codec), PC details and a sample media if possible?

Thanks, Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines