• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glitches baking into final export

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been running into the same problem with my Premiere Pro projects. Glitches pop up on my composite video preview and when exporting, gets baked into the final product. I can't keep switching to older versions of Premiere Pro and it doesn't seem to occur on my coworkers computer nor my computer at home (I tested the same projects on those two different computers and they came out fine.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Mac with the new M1 chip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did you post in the Captivate forum? I will move your question to the Premiere forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm, didn't realize I had posted it within that forum. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kamerun5FDC!

Sorry to hear that. We can get this checked. What's the source of the media files?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MP4/MOV H.264 10 bit 4:2:2

Shot on Sony a7iii

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kamerun,

Sorry about this. I think there is a bug with this specific footage from your Sony camera. What happens if you try a previous version?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try a small project on a previous version recently and that one came out fine. Also, when I bring the project to my up-to-date version on Windows, it works fine. The main issue is that I can't open my recent project on the older versions of Premiere but the latest versions seem to come with this bug. Thank you for the suggestion though! Maybe I just have to find a specific version of Premiere. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can export the project as XML (File > Export > Final Cut Pro XML) to be able to open it in an older version. The other workaround you can try is, transcode your footage to ProRes and replace it in your project with the original footage in the latest version of Premiere Pro.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines