• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GLiTcHiNG Footage Sony Fx3

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere latest release is again suffering from Glitching footage on playback and export if you are using Sony A7s3 or FX3 latest codec cameras.

This seems to be fixed in the BETA version but currently plugins are not working in BETA now but they work in Latest release premiere....... FRUSTRATING!!!

I dont know what Adobe are doing when updating versions but you seem to be doing wierd things where you fix one issue but then ruin things that were ok.....

I am one hell of a frustrated user of late, i use this platform for professional work but constantly spend majority of my time apologising to clients as Adobe have messed up the editing platorm.... again.....

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! I'm having this same issues super annyoing! Is there any solution for this?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem with smooth and fast playback on the timeline is observed from update to update. Something is being corrected, and something is being violated. And so constantly. Now lags have also been added when playing 4K media with 4:2:2 subcriding depth 10 Bit BT2020 color space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines