• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

glitchy premiere pro preview and exported videoh

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i have been really struggling and i need help with my video. i spent hours on the internet looking for a solution but have gotten no where. on premiere pro whenever i watch my clips back they glitch. i though it would go away once the video has been exported but the random glitches still remained. the videos were shot on a cannon Camera and the original files are fine. i need professional help.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok but what is the glitch? Describe it or upload screenshots or better if it is the video to see it and try to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello sorry for the late reply i wasn't able to log back into my Adobe account but here are some videos.

the first one contains the exported version whereas the second is the preview from adobe premiere pro. i also noticed that is loses a bit of colour when I export it.  I put a pic for you to see. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines